Watts Friction Plus Australasia is a company of the CMV Group. The CMV Group is South Australia’s largest and most successful family owned business, operating three divisions - CMV Automotive, CMV Trucks and CMV Farms. CMV Group brands include Toyota, Lexus, Suzuki, Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge, Mercedes-Benz, Mack, Volvo, UD, Kenworth, Hino and Fuso.
A third generation family owned organisation, the CMV Group employs over 1,200 people, with substantial operations in South Australia, Victoria and Tasmania. CMV has over 80 years experience in a variety of markets including Australia’s automotive, commercial and agricultural industries.
For more information about the CMV Group and its companies, please visit the websites below.
- Adelaide City Chrysler Jeep Dodge
- CMI Toyota
- Lexus of Adelaide
- Mercedes-Benz Adelaide
- Southside Suzuki
- Bus Parts Plus
- CMI Hino
- CMV Truck Sales / Kenworth DAF Adelaide
- CMV Truck & Bus
- Hallam & Bayswater Truck Centres
- South Central Trucks
Watts Friction Plus Australasia is a subsidiary of the CMV Group, which established the CMV Group Staff Foundation. This is a staff initiative that supports various organisations across local communities and wider Australia.
The CMV Group Staff Charitable Foundation continues the long tradition of the CMV Group Foundation Inasmuch established in 1953 by giving CMV employees the opportunity to have a rewarding and positive impact on the community by providing financial assistance to eligible charitable organisations.
- To contribute towards the development of communities and provide support to worthy causes.
- To build on and develop social responsibility and awareness.
- To help create meaningful and lasting partnerships with eligible charitable organisations within the community.
- To achieve an integration between community interests and concerns of CMV employees and their work.
BENEFITS TO STAFF FOR BEING INVOLVED
- Employees can support charitable organisations that they care about.
- Employees can be involved through their State Advisory Committees.
- Donations are tax deductible.
IF YOU'RE A STAFF MEMBER OF THE CMV GROUP, YOU CAN HELP.
For as little as $2 per week (tax deductible), you can contribute to the amazing donations the CMV Group Staff Foundation gift to worthy community organisations each year.
For more information about being involved, or to view details of our recent donations, please click the link below.